All Video Bible Talks content is free for you to use in the following ways, provided it is for non-profit purposes:
- You may download our videos from the videobibletalks.com website.
- You may embed our videos on YouTube into your website, web app or mobile app without our prior consent.
- To embed our videos on Vimeo into your website, web app or mobile app you will need to obtain our prior consent.
Any use that falls outside of those permitted above will need prior permission beforehand. Please contact us via the website to discuss this further.
If you are charging users access to any embeds you must obtain prior permission from us and you must make it clearly visible to each user accessing the content that the video was produced by Video Bible Talks and that all Video Bible Talks content is available for free at videobibletalks.com.
You may download our content for free onto your computer or mobile device from our website (this is technically making a copy) and you may copy it onto alternative media types (DVDs, USB drives, etc).
You may print any printed material and distribute copies for free.
However, there are three restrictions to this:
- You must not edit the content in any way.
- You must, where possible, credit the content to Video Bible Talks and display our website URL videobibletalks.com.
- You must not commercialise or monetise the content in any way for profit. You may charge costs only to cover material costs of reproduction and distribution.
Events and church gatherings
You do not need a license to play any of our content at your event or church gathering. You can download the content from our website or stream it from our official channels.
However, please note the following:
- When appropriate and where possible, credit the content to Video Bible Talks and display our website URL videobibletalks.com.
- You must not charge people to exclusively and solely view the content.
This content can be freely distributed and broadcasted on Public Broadcast channels worldwide. When appropriate and where possible, please credit the content to Video Bible Talks and display our website URL videobibletalks.com.
However, the following is not permitted:
- Uploading our videos to your own website or mobile app (as opposed to embedding our videos via services such as YouTube). Should you wish to do this, then please contact us via the website to discuss this further.
- Uploading to your/your organisations own streaming channels (YouTube, Vimeo, etc). All our videos are available on our YouTube and/or or Vimeo channels where we do not monetise (and so will not generate ads, etc). You can link to and embedded our videos from these platforms.
If you are producing and/or distributing a curriculum and want to include our content, you may do so provided the curriculum is for free (or at material cost only). When appropriate and where possible, credit the content to Video Bible Talks and display our website URL videobibletalks.com.
If you are selling (or are intending to sell) the curriculum in order to generate profit (whether in a for-profit or non-profit entity), then you will need to discuss licensing with us. Please contact us via the website.